Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Braid it. Twist it. Pin it.

Hey Guys,
So there are a couple of things
that I ...[[im just going to say it]]
SUCK at! And the main on is
braiding. I can basically only braid
the traditional way. And I stick to either
my bangs or all my hair. And MAN-o-MAN
do I wish I could braid right about .. now
I swear I am seeing these amazing hairstyles
with braids, fishtales, buns and everything in between everywhere.
They are just way to cute. And I want to do my hair like
that sooo bad for fall season....So I am officially studying up
&& learning how.... <---- Ya right. Like that'll ever happen,
anyhow these dang braids are the braids in which are
causing me braid anxiety.

Exhibit A:


Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

Well I am sure after my 100000
pictures you get the picture.
hahaha, but seriously you have to admit 
those hairstlyes .....are LEGEN - wait for it
.......DARY <---stole that one from good ole'
Barney Stinson. Well just so you know, that if you can 
braid like that....I am 100% Jealous of you. 
=)

P.s If you guys could please grab a button on my side bar 
it would def. be appreciated and I would love to snag one of 
your buttons as well. 

xoxo-













































4 comments:

  1. What an adorabe blog! I wish I could braid my own hair but it is so darn hard!

    lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com

    Maybe we could follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Braiding is way harder then it looks. Hahaha defiantly I am going to check out your blog now

      Delete
  2. Loveeee they styles, I think I can do 2 or 3 of them, thats all!

    Following from BSN.
    Would love it if you could read my blog. (:

    Thanks!
    - http://firebeneathmyheart.blogspot.in/ -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky I am currently ..trying... to learn
      the fishtail braid.....[[failed horribly]]
      && I def. will

      Delete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs