Monday, September 10, 2012

Its a Lush Life.


Hey Guys,
So today I went to the Lush store.
&& Oh*EM*Gee ..... I am in Love
I have never actually been to a Lush store,
only ordered on-line. I am literally obsessed.
I spent like an hour in there and its a tiny store.
And the girls there were amazing.
 I swear I left there with like 2 new bffs.
I went in for [[two]] reasons,
1.) To check it out & 2.) to get me and my bff's sister
the cupcake mud mask.
So lets see where should this little haul begin.


I got the Herbalism Cleanser
Then this is a bath bar, Its the Rose Jam.
Oh.Em.Gee this smells amazing, I am really into the rose
sent this fall. And after I smelled this, it ended up in my bag.
Then I got the Solid shampoos, which I thought would be great for
our trip to PA it is so easy to carry and actually lathers up really nicely.
It has shampoo flakes in it which helps with the lather. 
I got the Jumping Juniper above and below is my moms. I got her
Godiva. I also got us the tins to keep them in, so they last longer.

  
&& Finally what I actually went in for the Cupcake mud mask ...
I love this mask it reduces redness and blemishes significatly 
its a must buy if you have greasy or oily skin.
Then the girls there gave me a couple of things to try out
which are the Grease Lightning && the Vanishing Cream.
So if any of you have tried these two please let me know 
what you think.

Well that is it for my Lush Haul 
let me know what you think of any of the items
above, or if there are any you recomend for me to try. 
On my next trip I plan on getting the Ocean Salt, which I 
sampled today. Well I am going to go eat dinner with the Hubbs 
and use all my new goodies. Cya. 
xoxox,





                          



4 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks like you had fun. I hope you didn't spend too much money....I'm your newest follower. Follow me back please!

    www.aquestionfortheteacher.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun! && I actually didnt spend to much lol.. and thank you so much for following me I love all the support! I am now following you!

      Delete
  2. Hi hun just found your blog and I think when you get it up and going it will be great :)

    Now following :)
    Check out my blog; http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went and checked out your blog. SOOOOO cute! I loved it .. I am now following you!

      Delete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs