Tuesday, September 18, 2012

TREND SETTER.

I am head over heels right now
literally, I am so in love with the latest trends.
I could probably name like 15 off the top of my head
but instead of getting a little fashion tipsy
on the blog post. I am just going to talk about
only one of my favorites .
&& this trend has been a trend for a little while actually.
Really though I don't even know if you would call it a trend
as mush as just straight effin' cute. Seriously.
Layered bracelets have taken over a little place in my heart.



Super cute right? 
I truly just love this look, its fun,
can go with any outfit, and is perfect for
all seasons and occasions.
&& you can get a gorgeous look with 
the simplest bracelets. so so so pretty.
I also love these stand alone bracelets which are just 
cute on their own or would also look adorable layered.





I am just in total AWE over 
 all of them right now. And I think I 
am defiantly leaning towards the rose golds, 
champagne golds and even just plain old golds
for this fall season. Well that was just 
one of the trends I am into this year.
And I will be posting a lot more of my favorite 
trends and colors. Hope everyone had 
a great night!! Let me know some of your 
favorite trends your loving. 

xoxo-










4 comments:

  1. They are so pretty! I want them all :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through Blogaholic! Love your super cute blog! Newest follower :-)

    xoxo,
    Jennifer
    sweetsouthernwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs