Monday, September 24, 2012

The 2012 Emmys: Best&&Worst.

Hey everyone!
How was all your guys weekend?
Yesterday was the 2012 Emmys
&& this is my top 5's for best and worst
dressed on the red carpet.

The Best:
Kelly Osbourne: 
Dress: Zac Posen
I am loving this lavender A-symmetrical 
dress on her it is so flattering and elegant.
She is even pulling off that lavender hair of hers.

Zooey Deschanel: 
Dress: Reem Acra
Love, Love, Love.
Emilia Clakre:
Dress: Chanel Couture.
At first when I saw this dress. I was kinda if'y
about it. But the more I look at it I am loving especially on her!
I could probably never pull this dress off, but she defiantly is. 
Allison Williams
Dress: Oscar de la Renta
Best bold color!

Jane Krakowski
Dress: Kaufmanfranco
Gorgeous! Strapless Glittery dress
done right without going over the top. Love.

The Worst:

Julianne Moore
Dress: Doir
I dont think we need words for this people. 
Heidi Klum
Dress: Alexandre Vauthier
Okay dont get me wrong I love her, and the dress.
I hate those accessories it literally looks like she waked out of Claire's.
Lena Dunham
Dress: Prada
1960's anyone?
&& by the looks of it she doesnt like her dress either.
 Julianna Margulies
 Dress: Giambattista Valli 
I feel like my Granny used to have this
fabric on her couch.
Amy Poehler
Dress: Stella McCartney
Unflattering.
[Period]
xoxo-
P.s This is only based on my own 
personal opinion. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs