Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Haul.

Hey guys!!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend.
I defiantly did worked most of it but
had some time to shop on friday,
&& I went only to a couple of stores
and just tried to just get things I
know I need so here we go

First up Lush:
The ocean salt scrub. I love it for exfoliating my body 
in the shower it makes your skin so smooth.
The Grease Lighting. Spot treatment tea tree cleanser.
Which if you guys saw my previous post on a Lush haul 
They sales gal' let me have some as a tester.
&& I loved it so I had to go out and buy it. 

Bath && Body:
Absolutely love these two fragrances. Brown sugar and 
Fig for a fall lotion scent && Pink Chiffon
is one of my favorite perfumes from B&B.
With buying this, I got Autumn day candle for free.

Aeropostale:

Everyone needs socks lol. 
&& then I just had to buy these cute little things. 

Well that is it for my weekend haul, 
as I said before nothing to much or to crazy. 
But my dermatologist did recommend me to 
get Bio oil from target, as well as wrote me a
prescription for stretch marks, that I got 
while being pregnant. Although she said they aren't bad at all
I hate them! So if you ladies have any kind of scaring or
marks that you want to get rid of then look for a post later on
I will be doing a review on it. So hopefully it works.
Well hope everyone had a great weekend did anyone else do any hauls!
I would love to see them. 

xoxox-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs