Sunday, September 9, 2012

Follow me, I promise to not disappoint.

Hey Guys!!
So for my first post I just want to tell you guys a
little bit about myself. I am a 22 year old girls
girl... outside of the Phoenix metro area. I just recently
bought a brand new house with my lovely boyfriend Ryan
of 5 yrs. && on May 19th we had a gorgeous little girl.
I have a love for sales and I am a beauty product junky.
I love to try all new things and have plenty of tips and tricks.
Basically this is my blog about all things Girly. I hope
you all stick around for more Hauls, Tags, Favorites,
and so much more.
well TTFN ..... xoxo




3 comments:

  1. hey girl! thanks so much for checking out my blog and grabbing my button, it means a lot! good luck on starting your blog up again :) i'm your first follower!

    and as for the foundation, my skin gets oily throughout the day but it starts out dry when i apply my foundation, so i need a foundation that won't grab to dry patches but will also keep my skin from becoming oil..super annoying haha but I think the L'Oreal Magic Souffle would work great for oily skin as long as you set it with a powder of any sort! haha hope that helps!

    sorry this comment is so long but thank you again for grabbing my button, you seem so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, && anytime. I feel so new on here since Blogger changed everything around...... and I am totally going to try the L'Oreal foundation I may have to go pick it up today. Because I was currently using the Chanel foundation and I feel like its a little to thick for my face. Or maybe its because its 110 degrees over here and any thick makeup just feels so awful haha!!!

      Delete
  2. Hello there! I found you through Blogaholic Network and I just followed you. Welcome to the virtual world. I look forward to your posts and hope we'll learn something from each others' post :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs