Monday, October 1, 2012

September Favorites



Can you believe it, its October.
were in the hell did time go?
Anyways, September Favorites ... I absolutely love
reading / watching other bloggers monthly favorites.
So I am so super excited to do my first monthly favorites
&& I hope this inspires some of you guys to try,
or if you have tried them let me know what you think also.
There are lots of them, so lets get to it. I will post links or
were to find it at the bottom of the photo. =)


Ocean Salt from Lush . I typically use this in the
shower.&& I absolutely love the way this makes my face
feel. Its smooth && refreshing.










Cupcake mud mask from Lush.  Love, Love, Love this
mud mask. I have very oily skin and this mask significantly 
reduces the redness of breakouts and then by morning you can barley
see them. If you breakout a lot I highly recommend this!


Lemony Flutter from Lush. They gave this to me as just a sample 
to try. OMG amazing its supposed to be for your cuticles 
but I have been using it on my heels and elbows with the 
weather getting cooler my skin is drying out and it hydrates 
the cracked areas amazingly as if they were never rough. Love it.
WEI to go beauty kit.. I got this in my Birchbox && I am 
literally trying to save as much as I can until my full size comes
it is a makeup remover && tinted moisturizer. As in picture ^^
Pik! all over magic, color: #3 Brightening Radiance
This is such an amazing brightener for on the cheeks
if you just want a shimmer glow instead of color. 
I have never tried the E.L.F eyeshadows, but I loved this shade 
so I thought what the heck. I loved it so much I bought 
2 kinds. This shade is called Bronzed. 
&& this one is Dawn. You can also find these at Target.

A Revlon nude lipstick color: Soft Nude.
I bought at Target.
Philosophy lipgloss color: Share the Love 
I am so into the Rose Pinks this fall. Bought at Sephora.
I saw this color loved it but didn't buy it. Literally had a dream 
about it. So went back to get it, Essie : Play Date. Found at Target.
21 drops Aromatherapy blend. I also got in my birchbox.
I put this on my neck or temples when I get a headache. 
Its a miracle.

My Toner Water from Lush. It is still pretty hot in AZ.
So this blend gives my face a nice little pick me up.
Love the smell too!!

&& Now for Random favorites

My new watch from Merona at Target. I love this especially
in the rose gold.

&& if you guys did not know, I am a photographer.
And last week I got the pleasure to shoot a handsome little
newborn boy. && this photo has to be one of my all time Fav's.


So those are the September Favorites.
I would love to hear what your favorites are!
And if you guys could please help a girl out 
&& help me get to 50 followers. I have a huge 
giveaway I want to do !!
Now with out further notice lets say.......

P.S. if anyone is up for a button swap 
just grab a button, let me know && then I will
grab yours. Or if you do not have a button grab mine
&& I will mention you in a post. 

xoxo-

































No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs