Wednesday, October 3, 2012

99 Problems....&& A Blog ain't One.


So on this fine Wed. morning I came across
this survey on Facebook && it reminded me of the good
ol' Myspace days....remember those. 
But then I realized I actually used to like those things
so hey why not, one for old times sake. 

1. Do you like your parents?
    - I love them.
2. Who is your best friend?
    -Danae C.
3. Who was your first crush?
    -Chris N
4. Your first best friend?
    -Jenn B.
5. Twitter or facebook:
    -Facebook
6. Current Crush?
    -Ryan K
7. Watermelon or strawberries?
    -Tough one.... Strawberries
8. Makeup or natural?
   -Depends on the day
9. Your nicknames?
   -
T..or..Tay

10. Favorite book?
   -Currently ..50 Shades of grey
     [[ I know cliche, but what can I say
         my heart beats for Christian Grey]]
11. Do you like school?.
     -Honestly....no.
12. Do you believe in love at first sight?
    -Of course I am a hopless romantic.
13. Do you believe in ghosts?
   -No and I hope I don't get proven wrong. 
14. Cutest guy/girl who liked your status?
   -I did not put this as a status.
15. Have you ever seen a fist fight?
   -yupppp
16. Reason to smile?
   -My lovely little girl.
17. Who was your last Message from?
   -Christina
18. Where was your profile pic taken?
   -My mothers house.
20. Have you ever lost a close friend?
   -Unfortunately 
21. What is your current mood?
   -Sleepy 
22. Someone you would date who liked your status?
    -Again not a status.
23. Jeans or sweats?
   -Sweats ...if I could
24. Have a crazy side?
  -Doesn't everyone.
25. Ever had a near death experience?
   -Yes.. when I was like 10
26. Something you do a lot?
   -Drink coffee.
27. Angry at anyone?
  -Not at the moment.
29. When was the last time you cried?
  -Uhm honestly I do not remember.
31. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
  -The day I had.
32. What were you doing yesterday at 10:00 a.m.?
  -Arriving at work.
33. Do you prefer light or dark hair on the opposite gender?
  - Both
 34. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
  -My mom
 35. What is/are your favorite song(s)?
  -Currently: Drunk on you&&High on summertime.
36. What are you doing right now?
  -This ..obviously.
37. Where did you get the outfit you are wearing?
  -Tank top : Tillys
  -Yoga Pants : Target
   [[Don't judge I just woke up ;)]]
38. Heavy metal music?
  - No.
39. Are you currently missing someone in particular?
  -My Dad
40. Who are you thinking of right now?
  -Well since you just asked who I was missing it would be 
   my dad lol.
41. What should you be doing right now?
   -Packing Rilynn for PA.
42. What are you listening to?
  -Gossip Girl on the TV
43. You need new jeans. quick where do you go?
  -Buckles
44. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
   -My mom maybe.
45. Do you act differently around the person you like?
  -At first 
46. What is your eye color?
  -Green
47. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
  -Rilynn
48. Who was the last person to make you angry?
  -Ryan
49. Favorite stores?
  -Currently : Lush 
50. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
   - Staright
51. Hug anyone of opposite gender in past 24 hours?
   -Yes 
52. One thing you want right now?
   -Michael Kors Watch.
53. Will you fall in love in the next few months?
   -Already am
 54. What does the 5th message in your inbox say?
     -Something about working out to Josh.
55. Are you happy with life right now?
   -Very
56. Are you currently jealous?
   -No
57. Do you forgive or forget
     -Forgive
58. What do you miss the most about elementary school?
    -Easyness
59. Favorite Disney Channel show ?
    -Good Luck Charlie
60. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
   -MMM a few people.
61. What are you looking forward to?
   -Vacation next week.
62. If you could invent a fruit what would it be?
    -Some type of berries
63. Lyrics to the song you're listening to?
    -xoxo Gossip Girl
64. Favorite band?
    -Currently : No Doubt.. B/c of their new song.
65. Do you make nicknames for people?
   -No...but my Bf does
67. Friends on facebook with people you dont know?
   -I think maybe one
 68. Do you have pets?
   -A huskey69. <--- Are you immature?
     -Ha thats funny ... but no i dont think so.
70. Summer or winter?
   -Winter
71. Someone really pretty who liked the status?
   -Not a status
72. What is your hair color?
   -Currently: Dk. Brown 
73. Favorite quote?
   - "After every storm, theres a rainbow." - J.s
.74. Hero?
   -Captain America.
75. Hip hop or pop?
   -Both
76. Favorite drink?
   -Iced Coffee
77. Food?
   - Pasta- so bad
78. Your favorite person to talk to?
   -Ryan
80. Favorite color?
    -Teal.Mint.Coral
81. Favorite actor/actress?
   -Paul Wesley...b/c hes sexy
82. Hottest celebrity?
    -I'd say the Kardashians 
83. What do you want to be when u grow up?
   -A Editorial Photographer
84. Favorite candy?
  -Redvines
85. Do you like to party?
  -Is that a trick ?..?
86. Religion?
  -Christian
87. Forgive or forget?
    -Look back to 57
88. Favorite word?
   -Right.
89. Person who makes you laugh the most?
   -My brother
90. Person you are afraid to lose?
   -Rilynn && Ryan && my family
91. Something you wish didnt exist?
    -Back Stabbing
92. Something you cant live without.
    -My Cell phone
93. Someone who doesnt know how much they mean to you.
    - Rilynn
94. Your dogs name?
    - Smokey
95. Something alot of people dont know about you?
    -I over think everything.
96. Favorite gum flavor?
     -Spearmint.
98. Do you miss talking to a certain person?
    -Lately
99. Last question. Are you glad this is over?
    - You have no idea.


If you read that whole thing ..... God bless you
That was way more time consuming then I remember.
Well I am off to change out of my yoga pants, && get my
much needed coffee..... 
If you decide to also do this survey let me know
I would love to Read it .... 

-xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Girl I love me some Christian Grey! And Pasta is also my weakness haha. Great post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the design, the posts, and the way you write!
    It's great you answered all those questions!

    just followed, i really like your blog!
    follow back mine, its about beauty,hair and fashion :)

    http://bahbohh.blogspot.com

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs