Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Trend Setter: Skull Style

Hey Guys.
So one thing that I have been absolutely lusting
over is .........Skulls believe it or not ....
&& I have actually never really been into the skull
styles. Until I saw this.
Via.
Right! way cute!!!
I can not wait for mine to come in 
the mail so excited ..... && from there on 
my lust extended to 
&& you cant forget about these
way to gorgeous to pass up 

To top all those lovely accessories  
off why not just add the shirt to match 

                                                  

Heck why not throw in the 
skull bedding .....

&& bring on the matching toilet seats. 
OK so the last two, I am going
a little over board but what can I say
go big or go home people lol.





 xoxo-









2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know that ring is just adorable I am so happy I came across it. Beautiful.

      Delete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs