Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sephora Haul.

Hello, Hello, Hello.
What a weekend aye'
I unfortunately had to work all weekend
BOO!.&& it was straight up AWFUL!
We were so busy like no break busy.
Either they want to see my pretty face,
or they were all over the buy one mocha
get one free......No its def. my pretty face =)
But I did get to go to Sephora on Thursday.
&& spent sooo much money..... Okay Okay I
didnt spend it...my mom did but still.
In the lovely words of I'll beat you down Brown...
AKA: Chris Brown .... "LEH' GO"

1.) First we have my ALL time fav. perfume
   

















----My mom also got 2 perfumes
          *Euphoria <----
          *Jadore by Dior.

2.) Then we have the self tanner by St. Tropez!!














-&& it is actually a mousse which I love instead of a spray or
lotion.I also has to get the mit with it !! of course ;)
&& I will do a review on this soon!!!


















3.) I got my Birthday Present!! WHHOOOHHHH!
    Although my Bday was in Aug.










Which are the too Sugar Lip treatments. Which if you have a beauty card
with them and had a birthday then you now what I am sayin! But if not, then
let me break it down... If you sign up for Sephoras beauty insider card then
you rack up points and you get prizes.. every dollar you spend is a point.
&& then on your birthday you get a gift....WHALA. we have ^^^^^^
I am really loving these by the way. they smell amazing especially
the Rose one on the right it is so pretty......  [[Swatch below]]

And last but not least my tons and tons of samples 
love me some samples.

- 2 Sephora Hydrating Powder Blush.
- 2 Smashbox photo finish under eye primer 
- Sephora moisturizer 
- StrVectin-TL body cream.


There you have my mini Sephora shopping haul 
did you guys buy anything this fine weekend???


xoxox-

6 comments:

  1. you got some LOVELY things!! i'm headed there tomorrow! following you nowww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazinng haul!! Found you on blog hop! New follower:)
    Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I how I LOVE Sephora!!! Great finds!
    www.lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tattoo. I'm thinking about getting one on my wrist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I nominated you for the leibster award. All the details are at my blog :)
    http://maevesfashion.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs