Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Popular Demand

Well Hello All! 

I am back by popular demand! I know I know
it has been a looonnggg 7 months....wow it has really
been 7 months. Well let me just fill all you good people
in on what has been going on for this whole year ;)

.....The holidays....it was crazy! I worked <---(yes
worked, more of that later) for Starbucks and it was
crazy I cant even express the fact of how much I still
to this day 5 months later cringe at the word
Peppermint Mocha....... I swear I made enough of those things
hot, iced, frappuccino and everything in between.

......Then in Feb. My good ol' pal Llogan <---HI Llogan if your
reading this. Hooked a girl up. Basically a dream job.That is where
I am today. Being a receptionist at an Executive Suites. && I love it!!!

.....&& dont worry you all were not alone in my absence,
my photography joined you =(. But! after my Cousins Senior
photos I am back in the full swing of capturing those lovely moments
for the world. Preview of this Handsome Kids photo,




Well my blogstalkers until next time I think a Haul is in order for
my first official beauty post this year....Wow yah its May and I said
this year. I need to get back on this Blog Train.


Until Next Time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs