Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Jalapeno Stuffed Chicken

I know, I know what your thinking
UHM what happened to All that Glitters?
well I was thinking long and hard one night.
&& It came to me I have so much to talk about other
then just my crazy boat load makeup obsession,
and shopping problems. I have this beautiful life,
that is just starting to blossom and grow in all directions
and damn it I want to talk about it to the world. =)
I am a new mother, we are new homeowners,
I just got an incredible job && there is so many
things that I am learning...... like for instance how to cook.
Now I am not going to lie to you, I freaking SUCK at cooking.
you can ask my boyfriend half the time he has to ask me
if  I cooked the chicken long enough. Sad right. BUT
lemme tell ya people this recipe is the shiiizzzz.....
be prepared to make it weekly because its finger lickin' good.


Ingredients:
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 Tb olive oil
-2 Jalapeno peppers (finely chopped) 
-3 cloves minced garlic
-8oz. cream cheese
-1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
-cooking spray

Steps:
-Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. 
coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray

-In each of the 6 defrosted chicken breast, cut a slit horizontally
without going the whole way through to the other side.

-Heat 2 Tb olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. 

Add:
*2 Jalapeno peppers finely chopped
*3 cloves garlic, minced

-Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes.

Add:

*8 oz. package of cream cheese
*1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded

-Stir until melted

-Divide the mixture between the 6 chicken breasts and 
spoon into the opening.

-Seal the ends and secure with toothpicks.
-Place the chicken in the baking dish 
-&& bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked


Now don't get me wrong I didn't come up with 
this million dollar plate of deliciousness on my own
...for those of you who don't know I am a 
pinterest freak and about 90% of everything
I do is from pinterest .So you can find the 
actual recipe from this lovely lady right there.
Mhm && now since I just gave you 
dinner for tomorrow, your welcome ;)
I must go put the mini me to sleep.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs