Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sunshine && Pink Lemonade

Oh how this weekend was good to me
&& although it is Tuesday and I still can feel
the sugar rush from drowning my self in all
the glory of Pink Lemonade, I got to spend it
with this little Girl.
  


My Daughter. She turned ONE! && I can not believe it has been 
an entire year. I could rant on for days braggin about how perfect this 
girl is but the picture explains it all!!!! This girl got the whole party shabang

Cake Smashing && of course
Samshing cake in daddys face ... its a must,


Ohhhh && you cant forget Grandma.
 
  

I mean lets just talk about the goodies at this Party.


Did you just gain an ass by looking at these.... I gained 2 by
devoring everything. && those cookies right ....do yourself a favor and
order those bad boys here trust me your taste buds will thank you,
actually they will thank me.

&& of course this little lady was showered with gifts.
from cars, boats, duck pillows and everything in between.


&& of course you gotta give it to our event planner,
baker, decorater, and all around designer of this
big bad party.

Me ...yes I did it all ....
Im 70 things wrapped up into one.
but then again aren't all mothers!!!!

Well I am off to devour some left over 
goodies because why else have a party 
then the left over cake ..... dont judge me 

 Also from now untill May 25th 
You know you want one.... I am way 
ahead of you, mine is currently on its way. 
show your pride and get yours at Derng
&& not to mention they have a million
other adorable things like this and this
and of course you can not pass up on


XoXo,




 



1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs