Wednesday, May 22, 2013

OH TODAY

Let me Just tell ya' people today
is one of them days..... the day that makes
the beginning of this week last FOREVER
but makes the next 3 weeks go into light speed.
The day that the king size candy bar you just ate
turn in to a Royal Flush, and it doesn't even  matter.
Because damn it chocolate is F**king Amazing!
&& on this day I refuse to count calories,
because no matter if I eat only a damn piece of celery
 I am still going to feel like this.....

Yes .... people ...so please excuse me on this night 
I am going to go take a long hot bath ......
&& drink an incredible amount of wine ..... 
one that you would not think a 5"3 me could drink. 
.....do I have you ladies with me!!! 
&& on that note I leave you with a hope for 
tomorrow has a better flipping post then this .....
but until tomorrow =)




xoxo,



1 comment:

  1. I have been there, done that!!! Hope it gets better!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs