Friday, November 8, 2013

Five on Friday

This week has probably been one of the most stressful weeks 
I have had in a long time, between car issues... and planning issues,
as well as drama fights with people who still think they are 
in high school .... so my weekend I am hoping to focus on 
my family, my home and myself. However something awesome 
still happened this week Ryan got a new job that we are both 
extremely excited for and ready to start this new journey.
&& with that being said here is whats on my agenda this weekend.
 

one: There are a couple of home projects I want to start if not this 
        year, then the start of next year. The first one is planking our 
        large wall the connects the living room and the dining room!



two: The secound one is to Re-do Rilynns room make it a little less "baby" and
       more vintage she is getting older and we are about to be done with the crib.
       Random but this is my inspiration.


three: Going to bake these bad boys, Ryan has been begging me for them.
          Recipe here

four: I am going to Relax, Relax, && Relax!
         

Five: This week I have decided to let go of an old friend of mine, we have been friends 
          since 4th grade, && even though I would love to hold on to a friendship with such
          age. Unfortunately she is poison to me, and she is also destructive to my relationship
          with Ryan. I need a supportive, positive influence in my life not a constant struggle
          of someone bringing me down. Although its hard for me, I also feel a huge relief off 
          of my shoulders.


 what are you up to this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. The wall planks! Love, love, love. I've seen them all over Pinterest but haven't had the courage to do it myself- you'll definitely have to share that one sister!

    New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am very excited to see the outcome!!! I will def. keep you
      posted! lets just hope it turns out good haha

      --Also your newest follower !!! :)

      Delete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs