Friday, November 1, 2013

5 on Friday

Have I mentioned how much I love the weekend 
and not only weekends but fall weekends, when the weather
is just right and the air smells of crisp leaves. OH YA'

One -  Of course you can't have a wonderful fall weekend without a
            little BBQ and hanging with friends by the fire pit. 


Two- Eat the rest of the Halloween candy!!



Three-  We are going to the Sunflower fields, I am so excited to 
              snap some amazing portraits! 


Four-  I am so in to this whole Aztec Design and I am determined to buy a sweater.



Five- && Last  but certainly not least I am going to spend time with 
          my amazing family !!!
                                                                  Follow me on IG


What are you doing this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs