Friday, November 15, 2013

5 on Friday!

 OHHHH FRIDAYS .... I LOVE YOU



one: I got a head start on Christmas shopping this year!!
        this is a sneak peak of one of my many gifts!

 Two: One of my very good friends is having her bridal shower
          this week && I am so excited for her, the theme is
          Breakfast at Tiffany's!

Three: I am taking our Christmas Portraits! Filled with ornaments, fake snow
           And lights!!!! Oh and dont forget GLITTER!

Four: Me and my amazing Boss are going to get Facials after work this evening.
         && don't judge me i know this is sad, Ive never had a facial.

Five:  I dont know if everyone knows this but  I do photography on the side!
        I like to think of it as a passion, however this time of year gets
        photo busy for me! [Note] -> this is not one of my photos
        just an inspiration .... to view mine click Here.
  
What are you up to this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. that is the cutest kiddo pic ever...love that inspiration! ;) love the gift you've picked out...and what a fun bridal shower theme!! classic! :) i'm your newest follower thanks to the linkup..YAY! hope your weekend is off to the loveliest start! xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs