Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Typical Tuesdays


A Day in the Life of the Kirk household on a "Typical Tuesday" night. 
Lets just head on into the night time shenanigans =) 

5:00 pm - Finally off of work and heading on over to pick up Rilynn from my parents house, she stayed the     night there the evening before so I am a extra excited to go pick her up.

6:30 pm - I left my parents house with sleepy baby girl in hand and bags full of groceries, that's one of the       best parts of going back "home", picking through your parents pantry. 

6:45 pm - We arrive home. Ryan comes through the garage door hearing us arrive and comes straight away   to swoop up Rilynn in one hand and the groceries in the other. He gets Rilynns favorite show on
//Scooby Doo// && her favorite snack. While I unload groceries and start dinner. 

7:30 pm - As dinner comes to finishing up, I take my chance while Rilynn is distracted to run in the bedroom   and change in to some comfy clothes, a top knot, and take my make up off with my usual nightly routine. 

8:00 pm - We grab our plates and dig in to some yummy tortellini bake, and Ryan and I discuss our days.

8:15 pm - After we ate Rilynn clearly needed a bath she was pretty much drenched in marinara, So Ryan had
bath duty and I had dish duty, and managed to squeeze in a load of laundry. 

9:00 pm - After bath time its time for Rilynns bedtime && tonight I actually got really lucky Ryan was just as   equally tired and has an early morning tomorrow so he went ahead and put Rilynn to sleep for me.               Which meant relaxation time =).

So From 9:00 pm till now I have been Painting my nails (Essies Buttler Please), watching RachelLoves on youtube (That girl is so awesome). I also started to watch Revolution <--I dont know how I feel about it quite yet. If you have seen it does it get better? I also did a wonderful Facial Mask and finishing up with writing this Blog.... 

&& the moment I hit Publish you bet I am going to bed, this lil mama is exhausted! Hope everyone had a lovely Tuesday and a Happy Hump day to you for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs