Monday, January 6, 2014

1/52

 First Weekend of 2014 is complete && it was actually a lot busier then I thought it was going to be.

+  Friday was Date Night, Oh how I love date night it comes too far and in between, so we jump on the shit when we have the chance. Who wouldn't.

+ Saturday morning we did something we vary rarely do, we went out for breakfast. Ryan usually 
always makes breakfast on the weekends, but he woke up looked at me and said "Lets go to Denny's"
&& who can say no to that. The rest of Saturday was spent Organizing our bedroom. Since we didnt have anywhere to be I took total advantage of that. 

+ Sunday, OH Sunday. Filled with hanging at Grandma and Papa's, Playing in the leaves, && doing some major shopping..... I mean come on when you have Kohls Cash and a 50% off at Kirklands.
But all around I would say we had a nice relaxing weekend to start the New Years off. 
How was yours? 
Photo credit idea at the top to Eliza at // Case Study // she is so creative and brilliant with her pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs