Friday, January 3, 2014

Five on Friday // 2014

Well happy First Friday and weekend to come of the year :)
Hope everyone had an amazing New Years and Christmas Season
its weird to think that Christmas is over? Is it just me or did that 
just go by way to quickly?
 I am not going to lie, I am kind of at a lost with what
 to talk about for my 5 on Friday so please allow me to Ramble on........

New Years Eve- we did a whole lot of nothing...Steak dinner, movies,
watching fireworks and I actually didn't even have a sip of alcohol [weird I know]

Laundry- I hate Laundry, that's when I wish I had a maid. F**k Laundry 

Bath and Body works- Okay have you guys seen the deals! there is something
about a sale that makes my little heart flutter, but the semi-annual sale.. no words.

Hair Cut- Rilynn had her first Hair cut ..... because yes I jacked up her bangs
by cutting them to "try" to help her have them out of her eyes, whoops.
she did awesome for her first time, && a little frightened as you can tell.

Bloggers- I came across lex's Blog at He and I and let me tell you I could not stop
reading her Fun, Colorful, Full of life blog I fell in love with it and not to mention
her adorable little one. If  I was you I would check it out! you will not be disappointed! 






1 comment:

  1. i am on the laundry train today too...meeeehhhhh! so many loads! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs