Friday, February 21, 2014

5 things to buy this Friday.

Why hello my amazing blog followers! Can we all just give a bug shout out to freakin weekend!!
I am so ready, seriously. This week has been kinda crazy honestly. && since I live in AZ its been
warm out to hitting 80 all week long. So obviously my mind is getting into the Spring // Summer mode. I am so ready for the Spring// Summer fashion I can not stop buying anything with a bright pastel hue... Its beginning to be a problem. Here are some of the items I am eye-balling!
one: Uhm Hello! please slap yourself on my wrist // Kate Spade //

Two: I honestly look at these and drool, soo Cute 
I swear Ms. Kate Spade knows how to take my money.

Three: 3 words // Oh My God //
BEAUTY-FUL! //Buy me//

four: //STYLE HUNTER//
with the new spring collection for Essie

Five: I am in love with Earrings right now.
I think they are so simple and can yet make such a statement,
There are from Baublebar && with the settle complement of mint its gorgeous


What are you guys loving for the spring time?


4 comments:

  1. Found your blog through the link up- love everything on this list- especially the pretty pink polish!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!! Essie Polishes have done it again with another fabulous collection :)

      Delete
  2. Hopping over from the link-up and I am in LOVE with your five things to buy this Friday!!! I adore Essie nail polishes, I think they have the best colors! And those earrings with that pop of mint--- mint is such an awesome color for Spring (well, anytime really!).
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Mint has to be one of my favorite colors it goes with everything! and is so girly!

      Have a great weekend as well :)

      Delete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs