Thursday, May 4, 2017

Fab Fit Fun




My subscription box addiction is honestly ridiculous. Here I am going through my many Youtube subscriptions and I see a review for Fab Fit Fun and the next thing I know I'm purchasing it. I am telling you the addiction is real people. I love new things, even more I love new things with pretty packaging. I am so happy with this box. I am so happy I ordered it and for $49.99 every 3 months  you really can't beat it. Not to mention this box cost me $39.99 and it is worth $384.00. All full size products. WHAT!

Here is whats in side the spring edition of Fab Fit Fun:
                  
                                                                           -Gypsy Roundie ($50.00)
              **This is a FULL size blanket people! I can NOT
           wait to take this to the beach!

- Briogeo Leave-in Conditioner ($20.00)

-Dr. Brandt Age Defying Exfoliator ($79.00)
  **Man do I love a good Exfoliator

-Milly Zip Pouch! ($45.00)
 **How cute is this for your swim suit or really anything! 

-Karuna Face Masks // comes with 4 ($28.00)

-Luv AJ earing set ($85.00)
 **I have always wanted a crawler set. 

-Deborah Lippman Nailpolish Duo // Blue Orchid & Like a Virgin. ($19.00)

-Natural Hair & Nail Gummies ($10.00)

-Realher Lipstick // Deep Red ($48.00)





Wow. I'm in love! To get your box just click here! I can not wait for the Summer box! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs