Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Resolutions


I look at New Year Resolutions a little different,
I look at them as if a reminder of who I want to be 
and what I have already been focusing on over the past years.

*Spiritual Goals*
--I would like to strengthen my walk with God 
&& Go to church more times then not.--

*Physical Goals*
-- To be more aware && Mindful of the 
things I am eating, and also to not rely 
on a Number I want to reach but to be pleased with 
the effort I put in. --

*Family Goals*
--I plan on making every weekend 
dedicated to family time, && doing my "chores"
during the week, to be able to make this happen--

*Home Goals*
--Organize every knook and cranny in my home
&& finish our back Yard--

*Blogging Goal*
--To dedicate myself more to blogging,
because its something that genuinely makes me happy-- 

&& my goal for all of you 
is that you have a Blessed and Positive Year to
come with many Joys and Blessings.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs