Thursday, October 24, 2013

Currently Crushing On

Currently Crushing on Thursday
I don't think this is the designated day for Crushing on..
but who gives a rip --> unless you do then I apologize :)

1 && 8 .) Are both pieces from the Miss.Glamorazzi collection on Baublebar... I love it ALL!
                Seriously go check it out && add it to your Christmas list.
 
2.) This little guy is a cutie.. I love Penguins and coffee so ..match made in heaven. 
      Check out her shop BTW holy all that's cuteness! [check her out]

3.) Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in Vesuvio.... to die for.

4.) Unicorn Ring holder at Anthropologie. 
 
5.) Aztec Everything pretty much... I am so in love with with his Trend ((More to come))
 
6.) Bath and Body works in General but I am loving the masculine smell of Flannel.
 
7.) And the Bullet. I love the idea of Juicing and something about this bright pink
     Bullet is calling me.
 
 
What are you Currently Crushing on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs