Friday, October 18, 2013

5 on Friday

Oh Thank Heavens its Friday, What a week 
I thought Friday would never come. Honestly
I woke up Yesterday thinking it was Friday 
&& today thinking it was Saturday.
YA, its been one of those kind of weeks ........
So whats on my agenda starting at 5 on Friday.


1.) Alcohol..CHEERS Loves

2.) This weekend we are having a few friends over for a BBQ and Bon-fire!
I am so excited its been a little while since we have thrown anything and 
I am ready to put my hostess hat on :) && roast marshmallows ..Yum!



3.) Carving Pumpkins!!! or if your me glittering the shit out of pumpkins lol 


4.) Quality time with my girl, my favorite time, I'm thinking 
a picnic is in order for us...How can you pass up this weather.


5.) Listening to this song....on replay!!! I am in love with all of her music 
it is to die for. Take some time to listen to it, your ears will thank me.  

Gabrielle Aplin - Please Don't Say You Love Me





2 comments:

  1. Makes me happy you put alcohol on this list. Its totally my #1 every week, but afraid to seem like an alcoholic, which I do not think you are. :-P Happy be to your newest follower!

    Tatteredtotaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I personally think a little Alcohol is good for the soul && the blood!!

      - I am also following you! your blog is adorable :)

      Delete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs