Wednesday, June 18, 2014

NARS Beauty Bar

Over the Weekend 4 girlfriends and I were lucky enough to enjoy a one of a kind Nars 
Beauty Bar Make Up Party!! I don't know if it was my 2 glasses of champagne but 
I felt like I was on a beauty high all day long, it was freaking awesome!
 We were able to work with  Raquel Grijalva, a Nars Stylist who travels all over, 
working with models on the runway to the stars on the red carpet! She informed us 
 about this amazing brand and taught us all of her techniques! 
 We kicked off the Party with Skin Care! From toning to priming! Already just from the toner, I could see a significant difference the redness in my skin was already eased! By the end of the routine we all could not stop touching our faces! It literally felt like velvet!
Next it was time to conceal! I am a hardcore lover of full coverage foundation! Till I tried NARS tinted moisturizer.... HOLLY COW! It is like magic! I had full coverage without the heaviness of 
normal full coverage foundation! One of my biggest questions I had was contouring! And with the easy 2 in 1 contour blush kit! It was so easy and was so much simpler then I thought it was!
Look out Kim Kardashian there is a new easier way to get photo ready contouring!

Next it was all about COLOR! from the NARS Orgasm blush, to the Bold Blue eyeliner!
Us girls looked and felt incredible!! We learned so much and left with a whole new love 
for color! I am a black eyeliner junkie, && I can honestly say I have yet to wear it since 
our fabulous makeup party! Bye bye Black Hello blue, purple, and green! 


  Thank you so so much to NARS, MeMe and Raquel for this amazing afternoon! 
We had a blast and learned so many new things! It was an amazing opportunity && a day we will never forget!!





1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs