Monday, September 30, 2013

INSTA-TEMBER

Hello all you fabulous people! Hope everyone had a great
September, mine was pretty uneventful actually but that's okay its 
the calm before the Holiday storm I say :)



1.) My little brothers first Homecoming! Oh to be in 9th grade again...ok ya uhm NO

2.) I went BLONDE ... okay well this was more towards the very end of Aug. but
   oh well close enough to September right?

3.) I love FALL and one of the main reasons, Scarf SEASON.

4.) My little girl and me, we took many trips in the car with the window down! with the
     weather cooling down, she loved singing LA LA LA LA out the window :)

5.) Its offically fall when you whip out the fall decorations!!
     I love it! all  my pumpkins and hay bails even all those ugly gourds. 


&& now with out further anticipation to my favorite month can we say,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs