Monday, June 3, 2013

May-Gram



1 - May 19th- Was Rilynns first Birthday .... I cant believe a year has passed. 
     it seems like just yesterday I was going into labor. My 22 hours of labor......
     Me&&Ryan were so scared. And yet we survived our first year as parents. 

2 - April showers bring May flowers..... And it sure did. Many flowers :
      Butt-kissing flowers, Mothers day Flowers, && Flowers we even picked on walks.

3 - Endless days at the lake, followed by Aloe ..lots of Aloe.

4 - My little brother graduated 8th grade. I cant believe he is a freshman
     going to my old highschool, it seems like just the other day I graduated.
     && he has no idea what these next 4 years will bring him, or even define him.

5 - Mothers day, May brought me my first Mothers day. It was lovely, filled with 
     breakfast in bed, gifts, BBQ and swimming. 

- May you were good to us

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs